A CHECK LIST for parents seeking a gymnastic program for their children.
The gymnastic program should include the following:
- A progressive curriculum based program the provides for ultimate development both physically and emotionally.
- Continual education for staff that are safety and safe sport certified.
- A program that is affiliated with a certified national gymnastic organization.
- A program that offers a trial class with evaluation of skill and maturational levels for proper class placement.
- The ratio of instructors to students that provides for maximum participation and skill development.
- A clean facility with updated and safe equipment that is skill age specific.
- Separate learning stations and specialize equipment for all ages and abilities.
- A list of expectations that provides for the child’s safety including proper behavior and attire. Such as:
Snug fitting gymnastic apparel
No jewelry or shoes
Hair securely fastened off the face
Ultimately the child should have an enjoyable and positive learning experience while developing appropriate gymnastic skills.🤸♂️